Web-Fax Inbound Messaging
- Graphnet offers global inbound enterprise desktop fax solutions.
- This streamlined service eliminates fax equipment and allows each user to receive fax messages at their designated email address.
- Users may request wireless SMS alerts for each inbound fax delivery received.
- Graphnet also provides inbound SMS services, offering both long numbers and shortcodes, as well as shared numbers (see SMS for more information.)
Web-Fax Outbound Messaging
Providing comprehensive outbound messaging solutions via fax, email, and SMS, Graphnet offers an impressive array of value-added features.
- Customizable cover pages
- Customizable headers and footers for fax pages
- Electronic signatures
- Template or form overlay
- Broadcast lists
- Over 50 file conversion formats
- Priority/scheduled delivery
- Customized retry algorithms
- Alternate routing to secondary destination
- “Bad” number databases
- Customizable delivery notices to comply with client format requirements
- Document archiving
- Graphnet’s voice broadcast services enables your enterprise to send audio messages to thousands of people simultaneously.
- Clients simply record a voice message, select a list of recipients from a pre-stored database, and deliver the message instantaneously (or schedule it for deferred delivery.)
- Users can record their message via touch-tone voice prompts or can submit a .wav file for distribution, using a web interface or FTP.
- Our voice broadcast services also come with enhanced features, including call center transfers for message recipients who wish to speak to live operators.
Auxiliary Web Services
- Graphnet offers web-enabled interactive services to compliment its outbound and inbound fax services, outbound email services, SMS services, and voice broadcast management services.
- These include branded websites with customized interactive services to meet enterprise client requirements and needs.
- Users can manage their broadcast database by uploading/downloading and modifying lists, track the delivery status of their messages, resend or cancel messages, edit their user profiles, manage online billing and reports, and do much more.
- Graphnet’s Mobile Messaging Platform (MMP) is fully integrated into the existing unified messaging platform to enable Graphnet’s clients to send and receive mobile messages worldwide.
- Graphnet’s MMP is used by companies to send alerts (account balances, payment reminders), information (local weather reports, traffic delays), confirmations (trade confirmations, stock updates) and more.
- Graphnet’s new mobile messaging platform is an example of innovative mobile communications that streamline customers’ business processes.